Posted: 2014-12-14 Updated: 2014-11-13
email to friend
Seasonal Illinois Toll Collector
The Illinois Tollway is currently seeking qualified candidates for approximately 70 seasonal toll collector positions! The position pays $10 an hour and runs from about May 15th, 2015 to October 31st, 2015.
The seasonal toll collector position requires the following skills and abilities:
- Must be able to pass written exam with a 75 percent or higher score in order to qualify for an interview.
- Must be able to work from approximately May 15, 2015, through October 31, 2015.
- One year of customer service, cash handling, retail or bank experience is desired.
- The ability to work seven days per week, 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays is required.
- The ability to lift 25 pounds is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
How to apply:
Online: Visit the Tollway’s website, www.illinoistollway.com, to create a secure, personal account, then submit an application and resume.
In person: Submit the completed application or pick up and complete the application at Illinois Tollway headquarters located at 2700 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
By mail: Send the completed application to: Illinois Tollway – Human Resources 2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515
The deadline for applications is December 1, 2014.
For more information on the qualifications and application process visit www.illinoistollway.com
- Loaction: 2700 Ogden Avenue , Downers Grove , Illinois ,
- Compensation: $10/hour
- Email Us: