Posted: 2018-03-05 Updated: 2018-03-05
email to friend
Personal Banker – Gladstone Park, Chicago
The personal banker develops new business and expands existing customer relationships by promoting the banks products and services to fulfill customer needs. Responsibilities include:
- Opening, closing, and basic maintenance on new and existing customer accounts including checking/savings/retirement accounts as well as online banking/mobile banking and debit/credit cards, etc.
- Supports the bank’s Community Reinvestment Act Program through participation in community and bank events as well as involvement in local organizations.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with assets above $20 billion. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries.
- Previous teller/personal banker experience required
- Minimum 2 years in a customer contact/sales position or equivalent preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills
- May require NMLS certification
- Must be available to work all shifts (including Saturdays if needed)
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we’re active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can “Have it All” with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust Financial Corporation (including community banking and financial services subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability employer.
: Retail Banking
- Loaction: , il , usa
- Compensation: n/a
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org