Posted: 2014-03-22 Updated: 2014-03-23
email to friend
Hiring Chicago Park District Lifeguards
Make this summer count!
Earn $13.38 an hour, feel a sense of pride working in an important position, make new friends amongst co-workers, meet Chicagoans and visitors to our great city, and enjoy one of the best office views in Chicago.
To be employed as a Chicago Park District lifeguard in 2014, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the City of Chicago. Proof of residency MUST be presented at the lifeguard swim test.
- Be 16 years of age, or older, by July 1, 2014.
- Have a Chicago Park District Lifeguarding Card, valid in 2014 (given after passing the lifeguard swim test).
- Have an American Red Cross Lifeguarding certificate, or equivalent, valid through 2014 to include the following components:
- American Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuer, or equivalent, valid through 2014
- American Red Cross First Aid, or equivalent, valid through 2014
- American Red Cross AED, or equivalent, valid through 2014
- American Red Cross Oxygen Administration, or equivalent, valid through 2014
- American Red Cross Bloodborne Pathogens Training or equivalent, valid through 2014
LEARN MORE ABOUT AMERICAN RED CROSS LIFEGUARDING TRAINING.
Prior to applying, all new applicants are required to complete the American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguard Training Class. Classes are taking place now.
- Loaction: , IL , USA
- Email Us: