Posted: 05/15/2014 Updated: 2014-05-19
email to friend
The Illinois Currency Exchange Charitable Foundation (ICECF) is seeking a motivated, organized, and detail-oriented person to serve as a part-time fundraising manager. This individual will be responsible for securing grants and sponsorships of programs.
Founded in 2010, ICECF operates Illinois’ largest free school supply distribution program. The mission of the Illinois Currency Exchange Charitable Foundation is to create and support educational opportunities that enrich the lives of Illinois children.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify prospective private and public grant opportunities.
• Write and prepare timely submission of grant applications.
• Help create tracking system for grants.
• Perform necessary follow up work to ensure ICECF is meeting all grant criteria.
• Communicate with ICECF’s Executive Director to ensure coordination of fundraising efforts.
Terms and Conditions:
10-15 hours a week initially (Position could grow to full-time with benefits).
Skills: Must have at least two years grant writing experience and be fluent in word processing, have your own computer and be able to work remotely. Individual must be detail oriented. College degree preferred along with a passion to work at a nonprofit. While most of the work can be done remotely, occasional face-to-face meetings will be required.
How To Apply/Inquire:
Send a resume, cover letter and four references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate, Fundraising Manager position, in the subject line.
- Loaction: , IL , USA
- Email Us: